Yep, two posts one day! That's how I roll! The girls are back at school and doing well. Jake was home yesterday and it was fun just hanging out. He worked today and the house was so quit with nobody here (mostly a good thing, however I missed my snugglers). Cora had swim tonight and on our way there we were talking about our friend Kate that was killed in a tragic accident a year ago this Monday. Anyways, all of a sudden there was this tiny rainbow poking out of the clouds and a shiny spot close to it. You can think I'm crazy but I am sure that was sweet Kate.
| The rainbow and little blue little spot. |
Cora had Hayden as a swim coach tonight and he so much fun! Such a great coach and a great kid too. They hackle each other and
have so much fun!
Wait, he is a couch or a coach? HEEHEE. Just had to give you a hard time!
ReplyDelete