Thursday, January 23, 2014

Catch up!

Jeesh, I'm horrible at keeping up with my blog posts!  So since my last post the Broncos went to the playoffs against the Patriots.  Ummm, the Broncos WON!!!!! They are going to the Super Bowl against the Seahawks. Go Broncos!!!


 
Also new, Cora and her daddy started work on Cora's motorcycle.  Cora took the motor all the way apart and today they began putting it all back together. 



 
Ella got her first school project assignment.  They had to pick a major weather event like tornados, floods, blizzards, etc.  Ella choose to do floods.  She likes very neat, straight lines.  Her handwriting is very near mine!  She had a great time working on this.  One really cool thing is one of the pictures we found is actually a call her daddy was on!
 
We had a great visit on Monday, MLK day, from Uncle Bryce, Aunt Amy, and Logan. Pictures later.  
 
Now our sad news... Our sweet hamster Smokey Bear went to heaven sometime early this morning.  Ella went to pick him up this morning and found him cold and not breathing.  We knew his time was short because they don't live but 3 years.  I just wish my sweet baby didn't find him.  We placed him in a shoes box filled with pillow bating and wrapped him in a blanket.  He is buried in the back yard and this summer we plan to put a flower garden over him. I am going to let the girls make a garden stone for a memory too.  Smokey was the sweetest hamster I've ever owned.  He was such a snuggler.  We will really, really miss him. :-(
 
Well that's pretty much everything for now.  Lets see if I can get into a routine and update my posts every other day or so. 
 
  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment