Sunday, January 26, 2014

It's alive!

Super excited Cora's motorcycle is fixed! It took three kicks and it fired right up and ran like a charm.  Its got quite a bit of horse power too.  Cora was so excited to hear her motorcycle start and loved slipping on her helmet and riding it up the hill. Jake relived that its done.  We will probably go riding this week sometime.  I am looking forward to this summer now more then ever.
Cora's bike is running and ready to race!



 Praying that Jake gets the part time position that CHFD is opening.  We only need that until August, then I'll be babysitting a baby full time.  Speaking of baby sitting... my good friend Tammy, the mommy to be of said baby, lost her mom on Thursday. :-(    Prayers also for her and her family.



On a happier note my Grandma's birthday is on the 29th, so we went out to Red Lobster to celebrate.  She is a wise and wonderful 83yrs. old.  She was super embarrassed when I had them sing to her.  I love her sweetness so much.  
A special birthday bib for granny. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment